Friday, May 15, 2009

What's in a name?

So this morning at work, some chick called because she didn't understand why her debit card had been charged upwards of $60 when she only bought a bottle of water and some cookies and maybe some sushi.

Of course, this shit gets forwarded to me, so I start digging into it, and as I'm wading through receipts, trying to find the one for her transaction, I start looking at the names. Apparently, both Colin Powell and Robert Smith shopped at the Capitol Drive store on Saturday morning. Also, they were checked out by the same cashier about 15 minutes apart.

That must have been some morning.

But in addition to Mr. Powell and Mr. Smith, I came across some names that just made me giggle.


"Mohammad Dehbod." Oh yeah, that prophet had a hot body!


"Mark Music." Um, really? This guy must be in a band. A bad pop band. For eight-year-olds.


"Michelle A. Everage." This is just cruel. I hope she's actually a very exceptional human being.


"Algeria Peoples." My peeps be from Algeria, yo.


"Suzie Hammer." I don't actually know why this one makes me giggle, but it really, really does.

What's the funniest real name you've ever come across?

No comments:

Post a Comment